Friday, January 4, 2013

Change your thinking from negative to positive


We’ve all heard about the power of positive thinking, the power of our attitude, the power of words and that it’s our attitude that determines how much we succeed in life.
People with a positive attitude enjoy life more and are generally happier and more successful. 

Nowadays, it is so much easier to have a negative attitude than a positive one. It seems like it is in fashion to complain all the time. Negative attitudes come from negative thoughts that come from reactions to negative behavior. Our thoughts are very important. Thoughts flash across our minds and directly influence how we feel and what we do. Through our life we absorb the negative impulses and attitudes around us. Anger, stress, fear and worry are the most destructive of all emotions.  The problem is, we typically don’t pay attention to what we are saying. 

Start today, change your life, change your thinking from negative to positive.
Think about what would you love to accomplish this coming year that would bring you more joy and fulfillment. Thinking and feeling positive, attracts positive situations. 

As the Law of Attraction says, you will attract whatever you focus your attention and energy on and attract more of the same whether wanted or unwanted. By talking and acting in a certain way our surrounding will react accordingly and that's how you attract what it is you want in life.
Change the way you think, change the way you talk. Use only positive words.


''Love''
 Dusana
  


A little reminder:
Affirmations to help you reach your goals:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
All my goals have action plans.
Because I believe in my goals, I achieve my goals.
Every action I take, moves me towards my dreams. 
I can pick and choose what I want to do.
I attract success and prosperity with all my ideas. 
I enjoy success every day.
I am successful.
My mind is strong and powerful.
I achieve whatever I set my mind to.
I earn great money doing what I enjoy.
I am a money magnet.
I am happy, successful and fulfilled.




''We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.''
~Kurt Vonnegut~



''Our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as being able to remake 
  ourselves.'' 
~Gandhi~


''Switch your focus to the things you love, the things that excite you, and then you'll be on track
  to a really good life.'' 
~Rhonda Byrne~


''A strong positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.''
~Joyce Brothers~




You might also like:

Achieve whatever you dream about

Be Successful



No comments:

Post a Comment