Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Time for Romance


As I mentioned few weeks ago it is good to remind yourself, that there is always something you can do to make situation better than it is.
Summer is here and so it's time for romance.

We all dream about perfect love and the good news is, we all can have it.
Sounds crazy?
Maybe for some people, but I always believed everything is possible, if you really want it and if you go for it.  Believe in your dreams and what you want. Follow your intuition, watch romantic movies and remember that you can have it too.
Important thing is not to force it.

Don’t force yourself to fall in love just because you think it is your turn. Sometimes you may lack confidence in yourself, you may even start to look for someone to make you feel good about yourself. Don't rush, don't do it just to prove that you can find love easily.
Love will find you when you least expect it.
Something great will come along. Something better than you ever planned for.

Today I decided to remind you how to attract love into your life.
You can attract love, by using affirmations, because you are a master of your mind.
Repeat them on a daily basis, until you accept them into your life.

''Love''
 Dusana


Affirmations for love:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I deserve love and happiness.
I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
I am surrounded by love.
My heart is open to love.
I love and approve of myself.
I project love to everyone I meet.

I have a great relationship.
My relationship is filled with love, passion, understanding and fun. 



The healing power of gemstones can help transform your life, because gemstones are natural products of the earth. There is a great energy and power in a small piece of stone.
Rose Quartz is known as the ''Love Stone''.
It's a pink-colored crystal that carries gentle, soothing energy and gives comfort to anyone whose heart has been wounded. Rose Quartz is an excellent heart-healing gemstone.
You can wear it on you to improve your love luck, or you can hold it in your hand for healing.

Next step is try to Feng Shui your room a little bit. Declutter your room, get rid of dead plants, single objects or negative images, anything that represents cold and anger.
Feng Shui rule is anything in 2's.....
Arrange things always in pairs: 
2 pink candles, 
2 heart pillows on the bed,
2 pictures with love theme (couple in love, two doves),
2 rose quartz. 
Use pink or red candles to heat up your room. Candle light greatly energizes you and your bedroom with sensuality and passion. It will help you achieve your desires.
 


"Someone you haven't met is out there wondering what it would be like to meet someone like you." ~Author Unknown~


''Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.''
~Nicholas Sparks~


"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." 
~Janos Arany~ 


''Don’t force yourself to fall in love just because you think it’s your turn. Wait for a while, maybe cupids are having a hard time searching for the heart that deserves the kind of love you can give.''
~ Unknown~

4 comments:

  1. i am following you back! :P

    great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..I love your content!!. So true when you said don't force yourself to fall in love. definitely have to come back from time to time;)

    Cheers:)

    www.edgymix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh such a cute blog you have!!
    thanks also for your lovely comment in my blog!!! following you now..
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and such an interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Also, there's a chiffon tangerine dress giveaway at my blog, it's so stylish, I think it would suit you perfectly!

    Let me know,
    Mary xo
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete