Thursday, April 12, 2012

Healthy Avocado

One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. 
As  Anthelme Brillat-Savarin once said: ''Tell me what you eat, I'll tell you who you are.''

Let's discover Magic powers of Avocado
Everyone seems to be searching for the best anti aging treatment that can help us to look and feel younger. How we can do it without spending millions on it???
Most of us love to eat avocado now and then, but did you know they are very important?
I love avocados, but for many years I was scared to eat them, because of all the myths (avocado makes you fat, contains a lots of calories, etc). 
Few months ago I was passing by our local supermarket when I saw a special offer and I just couldn't resist and bought a whole packet of 6.
Next morning, I decided to have avocado for breakfast, well I thought it might be healthier that way. While I was eating it, I put some on my face as a face mask and left it for a few minutes.
Next day I did the same and after 3 days of doing it I noticed how my skin became more soft and glowing.
Meat proteins, fat oil, vitamins and minerals from vegetables, they are all found in avocado.
Eating it helps to improve skin health and give a soft look and instant glow.
How you can use avocado in your day beauty routine?

Face cleansing mask: 
Avocado is a natural cleanser . Take the avocado and mash it with a fork in a bowl.Apply it to your face and neck and massage gently. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.Don't forget to apply your face cream afterwards.The result: Clean ,soft and glowing skin.
For a stronger result I eat 2-3x a week avocado in the morning before my breakfast and then I keep some as a face mask and apply it afterwards.It does make your face smoother.

Avocado helps you lose weight:

It may sound crazy, but it's true.
Very few people know that avocado can help you in your diets. Even avocado is a “fat” fruit, it is useful in losing weight.
Thanks to the monounsaturated fats which avocado contains, it helps you get your stomach “full” much quickly, reduces the temptation of eating chocolate and sweets.



Avocado is known as a metabolism speeder but it has many other benefits as well.
Avocado:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
- It is a good antioxidant.
- It can be used in the treatment of skin disorders.
- It is used to heal people who suffer from digestive and circulatory problems.
- On top of that have high levels of oleic acid known to protect against breast cancer.
''Bon Appetit''
  Dusana
 

''The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system.''
~Robert C.Peale~
 

"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."
 ~La Rochefoucauld~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment